Thursday, March 18, 2010

A walk in the park! Well...not exactly!


Today was the second day that my friends and I walked through the park on our morning excercise!  It was so wonderful!  I felt so energized!  The kids love going for a walk there because we get to see a lot of....

DUCKS!!
They love to look at all of them as we zoom by!  Which is why I say it is not just a "walk" in the park!  Carter loves when I chase them!  He thinks that is the best thing ever!  I love the sound of the birds!  I love the sound of the stream!  It is so relaxing!  The sights and smells of spring are so wonderful!  I really do love to walk!  Thanks so much to my 2 sweet friends who saddle up the kiddos in our double-wide strollers and take in a bit of morning air!  Heavenly Father certainly had us in mind when he created the earth!  We have so many wonderful things to enjoy!  The ducks are a reminder of his love for us!  I can't wait to zip by some more of them in the morning!  What a great way to start the day!  LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!
    Thanks for including me in your walks. I love it so much too!

    ReplyDelete