HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!
Weeee! Thanks to Haley, Carter loved the swing!
Garrett really enjoyed his cookie at the park!
Haley...enjoying her leprechaun creme filled cookie! Yummy!
Carter looks as if he is up to something!
What are you going to do at the park?
Sydney loves to push Brigham in the swing!
I think he looks like he is not so sure of it all!
Leprechaun cookie goatee! Yummmmm!
Sydney loves her Leprechaun Pixie stick!
Sour...but Good!!
As you can see I am so "lucky" to have these beautiful children! They love doing any kind of adventure! We really enjoy going out to the park and feeling the sunshine on our faces! Today was amazing! The weather gave us much hope for spring! I am so happy that I get to be their mother! What better blessing could you find? Thank you Heavenly Father for my kids! What a "lucky" mom I am!


What cute kids you have!!!! You are such a blessed mom to hve all these kids in your life, and one on the way! Boy do I miss you in my life!
ReplyDelete