Friday, March 12, 2010

Fabric, Fabric!!

Today I had the pleasure of picking 13 sets of coordinating fabrics for some easter baskets that my mom and I are going to sew!  So in total 26 different fabrics!  What a chore!  I found myself in quite the bind as far as thinking is concerned!  I think that being pregnant doesn't help!  I am so thankful that the women in the store recognized my frustration and helped Carter cheer up by feeding him multiple packs of smarties!  Before they came to his rescue he was basically saying "I am starving to deaf!"  I told him that I would not be much longer!  Well...many minutes later, with the help of the women in the store, we managed to leave with a bag full of beautiful fabrics.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the stack of fabric, but this photo is of someone elses stack.  I just wanted you to see what a daunting task it really was.  I recognized the Lord's hand in my day when the wonderful women in the store stepped in to rescue me right in the time of despair!  I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment