Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Tiny Baby Blessings
Today I visited with a friend who used to live in the ward. She has a new baby in the NICU at the hospital. We talked about the blessings of the Lord. He preserved this little baby's life so that he could come and be a miracle for all of us to see. I am so blessed to be carrying this special baby girl! I have thought about what I would do if I had to deliver her too early. I have been so blessed! I am currently just over 24 weeks along. Babies in the NICU are so small and sick if they are born at this time. I am humbled that I have been able to go this far without complications! I recognized the Lord's hand in my life today because he has blessed me with great health! I pray for all of the little tiny babies that are growing out of the womb instead of in it! What a miracle modern medicine is! Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment