Saturday, March 13, 2010

Husbands are Heroes!

This picture is worth a thousand words!  My husband Gregg is amazing!  He has always been able to take care of the kids on his own.  If I have to go somewhere he never complains!  He just takes care of the kids and does what he can with them!  I love him dearly!  He let me go to Provo for Friday night and Saturday all day!  I feel so happy that I am able to leave them with him and he cares for them just as well as I do, if not better!  What greater gift can a man give than to let his wife do things on her own and not have to worry!  Thanks for letting me spend time with my mom and work on our easter basket project!  You are the best husband I could have asked for!  You truly are a hero in my eyes!  Thank you Heavenly Father for granting me this wonderful gift!  What a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment