Today is my Mom's birthday! I am so lucky to have her in my life! Nearly everything I do well I learned from my Mother! I have been blessed to have her help me with so many things in my life! I am happy that we got to go to lunch with her today. Myself and the kids went to Los Hermanos in Provo! The kids and I love this place! We thoroughly enjoyed the chips and salsa! My Grandma, Aunt's and one cousin joined us as well! We made her this cupcake cake that looked like a butterfly because she loves them! The kids love to cook with me! Carter helped with the oil and water and Sydney cracked all 3 of the eggs...by herself! Brigham helped taste test the frosting! He said it was good by the look of his frosting covered face, hair, and hands! We went to her house after and enjoyed playing with the toys, playing outside with the uncles, and watched the neatest show on the Discovery Channel! We love being with the family! The kids loved just being with her! We are so happy that she is a part of our lives! Thank you for everything you have taught me and for everything you do for my family! I love you Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment