Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Best Scavenger Hunt! It's a Girl!!!

Clue #1:  The number one necessity...Diapers!

The kids...Reading the first clue!


Clue #2:  My favorite baby soap!  A very "clean" clue!

Haley reading clue #2

Clue #3:  Binkies!  Yay!  What a wonderful thing!

Garrett reading clue #3!  What a great little reader! WOW!

Sydney & Garrett chose the pink binkie!

Haley & Carter chose green!

Clue #4:  Green binkie dismay!  Keep looking!

Clue #4:  Pink binkie success!

The kids...reading the correct clue #4! 

They are currently very confused!

Now they get it! YAY!  They were soooo excited! 

It's a GIRL!

These are the cutest, most precious things I have! 

How could you not love each one of them?  I know I do!

4 comments:

  1. Hey this is Kelsey Loesch from the ward(Garrett's old primary teacher). That is such a cute way to tell your kids what you are having. I bet they are all way excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a blast! You guys were very creative and I can tell your kids had lots of fun with it. Good job posting the pictures. Your kids are so dang cute.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ADORABLE way to tell your kids! That was so creative! I'm so happy for you guys! What a beautiful little miracle you'll have! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so exciting! Not that I don't love all my boys, but I do wish my little Lydia had a sister! 3 of each, how fun!

    ReplyDelete