Thursday, January 21, 2010
It's a boy!
I have mixed feelings today. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father has sent us another sweet spirit, but I thought for sure it was a girl. So...I am obviously not as intuitive as I believed I was. I had a hard day yesterday because I worry about raising a son to be able to grow up and take care of he and his own family. I guess I don't quite understand the will of the Lord. I am grateful that the baby is growing and healthy. Dr. Healy says that he is going to stick with our first date, meaning the 4th of July! What a day to celebrate! I am happy that the little one is able to sit in the womb for a while yet. I am not ready to have another little person to care for. I must sound pretty rediculous, but I will get over all of it. Let me clarify: I am not unhappy to have another son, I am just unhappy that I was so wrong. So...I guess we will confirm in 4 weeks. I hope that I can be a better mother when I see the ultrasound the next time. Argh! I hate when I do things that I certainly regret. When all of the mothers out there who can not bear children wish they could have one son, I am sorry that I complained about having another! I will have a better attitude today I promise! Now to find a name! WOW! That will be a chore! Sending lots of love to all who read this! Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment