Thursday, February 4, 2010
Friends are wonderful!
I am so blessed! My friends make such a difference in my life! I am surrounded by people who truly inspire me on a daily basis! I have enjoyed getting connected to old friends who I have missed so much! I love having friends near by that remind me that everything I do is for a purpose! I am thankful for my family! I love them so much! My heart is full of joy because of the things I have felt today! I know that we were sent to this earth at the same time for a reason! People, not things, are my greatest treasures! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the friends I do! Thank you to each and every one of you that blesses my life! May you receive the blessings you are in need of because of your kindness! I recognized the hand of the Lord today! I know that he is ever present in my life! Thank you my dear sweet friends! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment